Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Genius of Money: An Interview with an Anonymous Donor

I choose to read this article because of the title that was appealing to me - An Interview with an Anonymous Donor.  I have great respect for people who like to donate and help the people in need.  I believe that if a donor prefers to stay anonymous and not to disclose his or her name, it shows a lot about the persons personality.  I recognize many anonymous people as being very humble.  This is because they do not expect anything in return.  Unfortunately, some people and organizations donate in order to be recognized and to build a reputation.  I believe that a donation should be made solely for the purpose to help the beneficiary - not to personally benefit from it.  It was interesting for me to read that the person being interviewed was not first into philanthropy, but more interested in psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment